What is the Expansion of Binomials into a Series?

• Thread starter Jekertee
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Expansion
In summary, the conversation is about expanding binomial coefficients and how to approach the problem. The person is unsure if the given expressions are binomial coefficients and asks for clarification. The other person suggests using the definition of binomial coefficients to expand them, but if they are not binomial coefficients, more information is needed to provide assistance.
Jekertee
1. What is the expansion of

/n\ /n\
\a/ \b/

Physics news on Phys.org
Are those "binomial coefficients"? If so, just use the definition of "binomial coefficients" to xpand each one. If theoy are not, then you will have to tell us hat they mean before we can help!

HallsofIvy said:
Are those "binomial coefficients"? If so, just use the definition of "binomial coefficients" to xpand each one. If theoy are not, then you will have to tell us hat they mean before we can help!

I picked that problem out of my excercise book. It asks me to expand the binomials into the form of a series

But I see no series only multiplication :frown::cry:

1. What is the purpose of expanding this formuler?

The purpose of expanding this formuler is to increase its capabilities and functionality, allowing for more complex and advanced scientific research and experiments.

2. How does expanding this formuler benefit the scientific community?

Expanding this formuler allows for the development and advancement of new technologies and theories, which can lead to groundbreaking discoveries and advancements in various fields of science.

3. What types of expansions can be made to this formuler?

The expansions that can be made to this formuler vary and depend on the specific needs and goals of the scientific research being conducted. Some possible expansions include increasing computing power, adding new sensors and instruments, and improving data analysis capabilities.

4. Are there any limitations to expanding this formuler?

Like any technology, there are limitations to expanding this formuler. These limitations may include budget constraints, technical limitations, and compatibility issues with existing systems.

5. How often should this formuler be expanded?

The frequency of expanding this formuler depends on the specific needs and goals of the scientific research being conducted. Some projects may require more frequent expansions, while others may only need occasional updates and improvements.