Expert minesweeper with a cool 81

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cool
In summary, the player achieved a sub 90 score in expert minesweeper. They talk about how they became obsessed with the game and how they eventually quit due to lack of motivation. They also mention that they don't know how to play minesweeper, so they are not as good as others.
Physics news on Phys.org
I am not the best here. whozum and neurocomp are the better ones here.

Check out this site for some truly insane scores! http://metanoodle.com/minesweeper/

congrats mattmns!

congrats!

I don't get how people can get pics and videos of what's on their screen. :confused:

To get a pic of what is on your screen press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Then load up your favorite paint program, and paste it (ctrl+v).

To record your screen you need an actual program to do it. I use camtasia: http://www.techsmith.com/

*bows down to the mighty one*

congrats matt!

you have now joined teh club of people who play too much minesweeper HEHE...i've almost quit...can't crack below 70 as hard as i may but i still play occasionally with no flags which is always fun.

Ha, I have been trying to quit too. I even bought chessmaster 10 and started playing that, but everytime I told myself I was going to quit, I would play more! And whenver I would think about quitting I would get an almost new record, or a screw up that would have been a new record. The other day I almost had what would have probably been an 83, and from there I have been playing a lot! I will stop, or at least try to, once I get a sum of below 100. I am now at 116. I have been trying to get that luck shot of 1 on beg, but that requires too much luck.

Holy freakin' cow, man ! That's just nuts !

You guys just freak me out ! :eek:

Holy ...

I think I've completed it once in my life in like 15 minutes.

My best intermediate is like 140 seconds.

Many years ago, I was obsessed about Minesweeper, and could play it for hours on end.
I became rather good actually; my record was 79.
Fortunately, I became fed up with the game soon thereafter.

i DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY MINESWEEPER, SO...

crap! caps lock was on!

yomamma said:
crap! caps lock was on!
:rofl:

Are you too lazy to edit? That is funny...

What is "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81"?

"Expert minesweeper with a cool 81" is a type of puzzle game that involves uncovering hidden mines on a grid-based board. The "81" refers to the size of the board, which is 9x9 squares.

How do you play "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81"?

To play "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81," you must use logic and deduction to uncover all the squares on the board that do not contain hidden mines. You can click on a square to reveal the number of adjacent mines, and use this information to strategically mark squares that you believe contain mines.

Is "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81" difficult?

It can be challenging for beginners, but with practice and strategic thinking, it can become easier. The game also offers different levels of difficulty, so you can start with a smaller board and work your way up to the 81 square board.

Can you win "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81" every time?

No, the placement of the mines is randomized each time you play, so it is not possible to have a guaranteed win every time. However, with practice and careful observation, you can increase your chances of winning.

What are the benefits of playing "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81"?

Playing "Expert minesweeper with a cool 81" can improve your problem-solving skills, logical thinking, and strategic planning abilities. It can also be a fun and challenging way to pass the time.