A leading antivirus expert has voiced concerns that users and organizations are going to be so busy worrying about the sheer size of the Sobig infection that they will "take their eyes off the ball" in terms of the real threat.
I had heard that they may have found the poeple that wrote it. A mass mailing company in CO. I work for Norton in the virus removal department and have see it some pretty harsh things to peoples systems....
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving