Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Explain me the whole process of GLYCOLYSIS

1. Jun 15, 2005 #1
    Can anyone there please explain me the whole process of GLYCOLYSIS with all its phases step by step like a teacher so that I can understand it in a better way!
    Thanks in Advance!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 15, 2005 #2

Science Advisor

You've got to give us a little more than this. If you want a full review of glycolysis, your best resource is a book or the web. If you are having trouble with any specific aspects of it, we are more than willing to help explain them, if you work along with us.
  4. Jun 15, 2005 #3

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Oh I can't resist: Two rocket engines called Glycolysis and Fat Metabolism both funnel into a combustion chamber called the Kreb Cycle. And at the very top of each a key controls their thrust. That key, called Adrenalin caused a marvelous cascading-enzyme effect in which a very small turn of the key gets translated into a very large thrust. :smile: Now, your task, if you so choose to accept it, is to kindly translate this into Chemistry.
  5. Jun 15, 2005 #4
    Ok, fair deal, I will do this if you are willing to read me War & Peace as a bedtime story, and explain the intricacies of Quantum Mechanics over lunch.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?