1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Explain this please

1. Sep 3, 2008 #1

I dont even know where to start. could someone please explain, ill do the work, i just don teven know how. Thanks
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 3, 2008 #2
    not only do you not put the topic of your question in the heading you dont even explain it in your post. do you really expect a reply?
  4. Sep 3, 2008 #3
    First, sorry on the Title. Second Thanks for the flame. What do you want me to explain in the post. It has the problems, i dont have any clue as to how to even get started. I posted a screenshot of the problem and questions regarding it. Now constructive criticism might be of more help to me in the future.

And last if you would ahve looked at the entire post, under the screenshot, i did explain what i needed to
  5. Sep 3, 2008 #4

Homework Helper

We understand what you need - the answers. But that isn't the way it works.

You must break the questions apart and make an attempt to solve them individually in a separate thread(s).
    You need to show your work so someone can help you.
    That includes what formulas you think applies and, if stumped, how you might go about it and what you think you need to know to do it.
  6. Sep 3, 2008 #5
    That what i was asking for, i dont even know how to begin. i wanted guidance on how to go about answering, not the answers
  7. Sep 3, 2008 #6

Homework Helper

OK then. Break out the first question and start a new thread.

You will need to show some thought other than "I have no idea."
    Because I for one will just ask you again what you know a about it.

If it's for a class then think about what has been covered in class and why they give you the problem.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?