1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Exponential Growth

1. Jun 21, 2007 #1
    I'm in Calc II for the summer, but for some reason my teacher gave us a take-home test on exponential growth. She said we could work together and such, but the class didn't have time, so I was wondering if somebody could check it for me. It seems pretty straight to me, but it's a large chunk of my grade and my friends/parents wouldn't be of much help, so I would greatly appreciate it if any of you could give it a looking over. My answer sheet is neater, but this has all the work on it. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2007 #2

Dick

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It couldn't look better really.

4. Jun 21, 2007 #3
    man why didn't he teach you the DE that this comes from, have you been introduced to differential equations yet?

5. Jun 22, 2007 #4
    Thanks Dick.

Ice, we have done differentital equations. She said we could do this any way we wanted, and this way I really knew how to do and I'm still a little unfamiliar with DEs.

6. Jun 22, 2007 #5
    do you know how to do seperation of variables?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?