1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Extra exams?

1. Jul 1, 2013 #1
    Hey, I'm 15 and am currently in year 10 and undertaking AQA GCSE Maths, Further Maths and Physics (As well as the others, but these aren't related to my question). Now like many others I'm beginning to find these tedious since I'm trying to learn higher level mathematics and physics online since at this level the subjects really interest me, now I know I haven't done A-level mathematics, but the reason I wouldn't like to do that straight away is in case my School decides to switch and I would end up either doing the same exam again or be forced to explain that I took an extra exam outside of School. Would it be possible for me to take an extra, more difficult, exam outside of school related to maths or physics which is about on par, difficultly-wise, with AP calculus (AB or BC) the reason I haven't done either of these is I don't know how well credited, if at all, they are in the UK, and how I would go about taking one, anyway if anybody has any suggestions or advice they would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 1, 2013 #2
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say. I thought AP Calculus was below A-level?

4. Jul 2, 2013 #3
    Yeah, I'm not really sure exactly what level AP calculus is at.. But I'm just looking to do something around that level which will have a good amount of credit in the UK.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook