Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: F= MA problem (new)

1. Apr 27, 2010 #1
    Problem and picture is in attachment:

Attempt at solution:

I really dont know how to go about this one. I know you need to use some form of F = MA.

If you could solve this problem and show me your solution that would be greatly appreciated. And not to come off like a jerk, but please do not leave me on any lose end by giving me one part and telling me to solve the rest; I really need to see this one through :confused:.

Thanks is advance for any and all responses.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 27, 2010 #2
    I dont see an attachment?

4. Apr 27, 2010 #3
    sry, its up now; dunno how that happened

5. Apr 27, 2010 #4

collinsmark

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Hello Knight526806,

You did pretty well solving the answer to the last problem with your last thread.
    https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=399059
    This problem is pretty similar, so you should be able to use the last problem as a template for this one.

Sorry, but according to the forum rules, we are not allowed to work out solutions for you (even if we wanted to :tongue2:). If you are stuck on a particular part on a problem, show us your work, and somebody might be able to point you in the right direction.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook