1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

F= MA problem (new)

1. Apr 27, 2010 #1
    Problem and picture is in attachment:

Attempt at solution:

I really dont know how to go about this one. I know you need to use some form of F = MA.

If you could solve this problem and show me your solution that would be greatly appreciated. And not to come off like a jerk, but please do not leave me on any lose end by giving me one part and telling me to solve the rest; I really need to see this one through :confused:.

Thanks is advance for any and all responses.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 27, 2010 #2
    I dont see an attachment?
  4. Apr 27, 2010 #3
    sry, its up now; dunno how that happened
  5. Apr 27, 2010 #4

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Hello Knight526806,

You did pretty well solving the answer to the last problem with your last thread.
    This problem is pretty similar, so you should be able to use the last problem as a template for this one.

Sorry, but according to the forum rules, we are not allowed to work out solutions for you (even if we wanted to :tongue2:). If you are stuck on a particular part on a problem, show us your work, and somebody might be able to point you in the right direction.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook