Face Analyzer for heritage and personality

• Thread starter laminatedevildoll
  • Start date
In summary: Face Analyzer, it seems that they determine your heritage and personality by analyzing your picture. I am still trying to put my picture in, in case it's true. I am Eastern European, Chinese, and American. My personality is apparently quite intelligent and ambitious, although I'm not sure if the gay factor is accurate. I also have average honor and politeness. My income is about $50,000 to $100,000. I am moderately sociable, but very promiscuous according to the analyzer. My personality seems to fit that of Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman, and Faye Wong. I am quite proud of my heritage and race, and I look forward to finding out if the analyzer is accurate.
laminatedevildoll
Has anyone heard of the site? Apparently, after you submit a picture of your face into the analyzer, it guesses your heritage and also your personality. I am trying to put my picture into see if it's true...

http://www.faceanalyzer.com"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Interesting Face Analyzer... I am still not sure how they determined the 'gay factor' component.

Intelligence 6.7 Very Intelligent
Risk 2.7 Very Low Risk
Ambition 6.7 High Ambition
Gay Factor 1.0 Very Low Gay Factor
Honor 4.4 Average Honor
Politeness 5.4 Average Politeness
Income 6.7 $50,000 - $100,000
Sociability 5.5 Average Sociability
Promiscuity 1.8 Very Unpromiscuous
except I'm bisexual, probably more promiscuous than that and i definately think I'm riskier than that... it also said I'm 100% eastern european... which as far as i know... I'm none at all... i think i'll try a new picture

Last edited:
haha, i tried again, and now I'm 100% chinese...

kinda fun, but obviously grossly inaccurate...

What's your celebmatch? Those are pretty close! I look like Scarlett Johansson :biggrin:

i was natalie portman when i was eastern european, and i forget who when i was chinese..

Personality Profile Rank Celebmatch
Faye Wong

Intelligence 5.2 Average Intelligence 33004
Risk 2.5 Very Low Risk 34709
Ambition 4.5 Low Ambition 34783
Gay Factor 1.1 Very Low Gay Factor 31934
Honor 3.6 Low Honor 33814
Politeness 8.1 High Politeness 844
Income 4.5 $10,000 - $30,000 35035
Sociability 8.2 High Sociability 547
Promiscuity 2.3 Very Unpromiscuous 32429

100% South East Asian - pretty close

Last edited:
I tried it too.

Attachments

• micara.JPG
    micara.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 733
Gale said:
i was natalie portman when i was eastern european, and i forget who when i was chinese..
That was soooooo funny!

laminatedevildoll said:
it guesses your heritage
It also guesses your race.

The quality of the picture you submitted was too low for it to be analyzed.
Damn didn't work. I think it's the saturation that throws it off, http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Radios%20Page/r-smurf.jpg"

Cyclovenom said:
I tried it too.

Wow, you are a beta academic! Was the race analysis close or not?

hitssquad said:
It also guesses your race.

Yeah it does, but notice that there's no hispanic or african american race choices...

Smurf said:
Damn didn't work. I think it's the saturation that throws it off, http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Radios%20Page/r-smurf.jpg"

I am not sure it works for smurfs...

Intelligence 5.8 Average Intelligence
Risk 4.8 Low Risk
Ambition 5.6 Average Ambition
Gay Factor 1.3 Very Low Gay Factor
Honor 4.8 Average Honor
Politeness 4.0 Low Politeness
Income 5.8 $30,000 - $50,000
Sociability 5.3 Average Sociability
Promiscuity 4.2 Low Promiscuity

and... wait for it... 100% chinese

listen to this crap
White Collar said:
You particularly enjoy the traditional way of life. Having drinks with your friends, attending parties and relaxing while watching TV are some of the simple pleasures you indulge in. You may also enjoy physical exercise. Your driving force is to retire as early as possible, so that you can do the things you enjoy more often. Your main source of ambition comes from this desire.

You don't particularly like your job but you do it without complaining. You realize that the income that it provides is essential to your lifestyle. You are friendly yet competitive with your co-workers. This competitiveness may lead you to squander your earnings to match other peoples' possessions.

You operate most effectively when there is a set power structure, and the lines of authority are clear. You know your place in the ranks, you play by the rules, and will deliver what is expected of you. You do not care for responsibility; you would rather be care free.
:rolleyes:

obviously crap, I'm at LEAST a '3' in gay factor

Last edited:
I am CLEARLY an artist
Artist said:
Your main drive is to be admired by those with similar interests to you. Money and influence is not of your concern. You are interested and may be active in certain political movements which you consider to be moral. You may act or dress in a unique way to reflect your eccentric personality. Your emotions fluctuate fairly often resulting in you going through incredible highs and devastating lows. When someone is attacking you personally you tend to ignore them, for you do not like to argue with those who you consider to be barbaric. You may however simply be fearful and timid. You generally enjoy interacting with other and have some acquaintances.

You may enjoy using drugs to escape reality and explore different perspectives. You spend much of your time doing what you love. You are employed for the sole reason of sustaining yourself. You may even be unemployed. But you may be great at your passion and making good money off of it.
Except for the eccentric dressing habits, it fits me perfectly.

Very interesting, Smurf.

In their website it states the methodology
How it works
By using state of the art facial recognition technology and the most recent developments in the field of evolutionary psychology we are able to provide you with a patented process that correlates facial characteristics to personality traits. Our Biometric software allows us to automatically find and measure certain key facial features. We use these measurements with our algorithms to determine your inherent personality profile.

The Faceanalyzer process flows as follows:

1.Your picture is sent to our facial recognition engine.

2. The world's most accurate facial recognition software determines the placement of major facial characteristics (e.g. nose)

3. The measurements of these major characteristics are then inputted into the Faceanalyzer algorithms.

4. Your statistics are sent back to the page for you to view!

To prove that our method contains factual data, we are able to determine your race and gender with a 87% success rate. We are continuously incorporating breakthrough developments so we can improve the accuracy of our data on an ongoing basis.

But obviously, they don't know what they are talking about. Who was your celeb match?

laminatedevildoll said:
Very interesting, Smurf.
Who was your celeb match?
Kobe Bryant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg, just look at Britney Spear's profile.
Average Intelligence
Low Risk
Average Ambition
Very Low Gay Factor
Average Honor
Average Politeness
Over $100,000
Low Sociability
Low Promiscuity

Personality Profile
Intelligence 8.7 Extremely Intelligent
Risk 8.1 High Risk
Ambition 9.0 High Ambition
Gay Factor 1.0 Very Low Gay Factor
Honor 8.4 Very High Honor
Politeness 6.3 Average Politeness
Income 8.8 Over $100,000
Sociability 3.2 Low Sociability
Promiscuity 8.0 High Promiscuity

It seems I'm middle eastern, with a hint of southern european, and my nearest celeb match is Tupac Shakur.
http://www.faceanalyzer.com/celebmatch.aspx?id=1879

I'm also an alpha boss.

(Isn't this just phrenology all over again?)

matthyaouw said:
(Isn't this just phrenology all over again?)
An excellent analogy. The race part is the only thing I'd think there should be a correlation with, and it seems that part is what they're worst at.:rolleyes:

Smurf said:
An excellent analogy. The race part is the only thing I'd think there should be a correlation with, and it seems that part is what they're worst at.:rolleyes:
Well, they do claim that bad pictures lead to 'inaccurate results. :uhh:

1. How does the "Face Analyzer for heritage and personality" work?

The Face Analyzer for heritage and personality uses advanced facial recognition technology to analyze facial features and compare them to a database of genetic and cultural characteristics to determine a person's heritage and personality traits.

2. Can the "Face Analyzer for heritage and personality" accurately determine my heritage?

While the Face Analyzer for heritage and personality is based on scientific data and advanced algorithms, it is not 100% accurate. It can provide a general idea of a person's heritage, but it should not be relied on as the sole source of information.

3. How is the "Face Analyzer for heritage and personality" different from other facial analysis tools?

The Face Analyzer for heritage and personality specifically focuses on determining a person's heritage and personality traits, rather than just analyzing facial features for aesthetics or age estimation. It also uses a unique database of genetic and cultural characteristics, making it more specialized and accurate in its results.

4. Is the "Face Analyzer for heritage and personality" biased towards certain ethnicities or cultures?

The Face Analyzer for heritage and personality is based on scientific data and does not have any bias towards specific ethnicities or cultures. It is designed to be as objective and accurate as possible in its analysis.

5. Can the results from the "Face Analyzer for heritage and personality" be used for medical or legal purposes?

No, the Face Analyzer for heritage and personality should not be used for medical or legal purposes. It is meant for entertainment and informational purposes only and should not be used to make any important decisions.