Playfish Games - Test Your Brain Power on Facebook!

In summary, Geo Challenge is a Facebook game that is very addictive. It involves logic puzzles, memory games, and games that test your visual processing. The best players are those with the biggest brains.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Anyone ever play the Playfish games on facebook?

http://apps.facebook.com/geochallenge/?pf_ref=fs1491591491

I am very good at Geo Challenge! 32,215 points!

For you guys who have facebook, you should check these games out. Try "Geo Challenge" and "Who has the Biggest Brain?".

It will finally be nice to see, objectively, who has the biggest brain on PF!

EDIT: To get to "biggest brain" click the link on the left side of the Geo Challenge page.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes and I think it will be the ones who don't have facebook :biggrin:

I play Lexulous.

Focus said:
Yes and I think it will be the ones who don't have facebook :biggrin:
Hear, hear! I wouldn't be caught dead signing up for that. The wife and most of her idiot family have accounts, though. And she gives me **** for being so stupid as to correspond with total strangers on PF. :rolleyes:

G01 said:
For you guys who have facebook, you should check these games out. Try "Geo Challenge" and "Who has the Biggest Brain?".

I got invited to try Biggest Brain several months ago, but have resisted. I generally don't add new Facebook apps anymore, but if you can describe this one in more detail I might try it out.

For the most part, I love Facebook for keeping up with friends who don't live near me. I've run across people I haven't seen in 20 or 30 years, people whom I never thought I'd hear from ever again. For that alone it has been worth it.

I never installed any 3rd party app on my facebook profile. I have some gadgets-similar to facebook apps on igoogle (like calendar, gmail, google chat, notes and weather- http://www.google.com/ig) They are very useful and I would add facebook apps only if they are that good. IMO, none of facebook is good enough as igoogle - I find those games bit pointless and lack of ingenuity.
Games are bit addictive so I don't play them :blushing:. I am not a good games fan, I only play these ones (rarely)
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

Math Is Hard said:
I play Lexulous.

Yep, I play that with my best friend who lives in another province. And I play Yoville with the people in my office.

I don't go looking for anyone on Facebook, and no one can find me. I have the privacy screen up. I have precisely eight friends and they are all people I know and see face-to-face regularly. We mostly use it to post photos for each other to see when we travel and go on vacation. Beyond that? I still haven't figured out the point of the site.

Redbelly98 said:
I got invited to try Biggest Brain several months ago, but have resisted. I generally don't add new Facebook apps anymore, but if you can describe this one in more detail I might try it out.

For the most part, I love Facebook for keeping up with friends who don't live near me. I've run across people I haven't seen in 20 or 30 years, people whom I never thought I'd hear from ever again. For that alone it has been worth it.

Biggest Brain is a collection of mind games. It involves logic puzzles like determining the heaviest of a group of objects distributed on several scales and quickly counting blocks arranged in different patterns. There are also memory games and games that test your visual processing, like placing the correct missing pieces from a jigsaw puzzle.

Your scores from each game are then summed together and equated to the "size of your brain."

I have a 2600cm^3 alien brain!:biggrin:

GeorginaS said:
my best friend who lives in another province
Are you a fellow Canuck, or from somewhere else that has provinces?

Danger said:
Hear, hear! I wouldn't be caught dead signing up for that. The wife and most of her idiot family have accounts, though. And she gives me **** for being so stupid as to correspond with total strangers on PF. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I have facebook but I really don't go on it unless someone sends me a message every once in a while. Tell your wife that we love you more than her :!)

Danger said:
Are you a fellow Canuck, or from somewhere else that has provinces?

Fellow Canuck, and, if I recall correctly, fellow Albertan, and, further, I think, fellow Edmontonian. My best friend lives in B.C.

GeorginaS said:
Fellow Canuck, and, if I recall correctly, fellow Albertan, and, further, I think, fellow Edmontonian. My best friend lives in B.C.

Wrong on the last count. Scorpa and ShawnW are Edmondchucks. I'm near Calgary. (I'll give you the location by PM if you want, but won't publish it here.)
I do get up there once in a while, though, so feel free to pass on a number where wifey and I can reach you to meet up for a brew.

1. What are Playfish Games?

Playfish Games are a collection of brain-teasing and challenging games that can be played on the popular social media platform, Facebook. These games are designed to help users exercise their brain and test their problem-solving skills.

2. How do I access Playfish Games?

To access Playfish Games, you will need to have a Facebook account. Once you have an account, you can search for Playfish Games in the Facebook search bar or visit the Playfish Games page directly. You can also find Playfish Games through links and advertisements on other Facebook pages.

3. Are Playfish Games free?

Yes, Playfish Games are completely free to play. However, some games may offer in-app purchases for additional features or levels.

4. What types of games are available on Playfish Games?

Playfish Games offers a variety of brain-training games, including puzzle games, memory games, word games, and strategy games. Some popular titles include Bejeweled Blitz, Tetris Battle, and Words of Wonder.

5. Can I play Playfish Games with my friends?

Yes, Playfish Games are designed to be social games, and you can play with your friends on Facebook. You can invite your friends to play with you, compete against them, or collaborate to solve challenges together.