Fall 2016 Schedule: Organic Chem 1, Gen Bio 1, Calc 1 & Effective Speech

In summary, the schedule includes Organic Chemistry 1 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00-12:15, with a lab on Tuesdays from 1:00-4:50. General Biology 1 is on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00-4:15, with a lab on Mondays from 11:00-12:50. Calculus 1 is on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 1:00-1:50 pm, and Effective Speech is on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00-9:50. The gym is required to be completed within the first eight weeks of the semester, with 30 hours
Geo_Zegarra2018
I have a question. Does this schedule look heavy or easy to handle?

Organic Chemistry 1 Tuesday and Thursday 11:00-12:15 Tuesday lab: 1:00-4:50
General Biology 1 ( not sure, because I won't take it unless it will be useful for General biochemistry) Monday and Wednesday 3:00- 4:15 and Monday lab: 11:00- 12:50
Calculus 1: MWRF: 1:00- 1:50 pm
Effective speech MWF 9:00-9:50
Gym: Must come first day of classes, after that It's on your own. must complete 30 hours It's only eight weeks.

Physics news on Phys.org
The gym looks heavy to me, I would leave that out. Otherwise it seems fine. :smile:

I never took Organic Chem before, but I heard it is a lot of work! If you don't mind your lab heavy course load, you should be fine.

I've taken two lab heavy classes +5 more hours because I was volunteering in a research lab and my conclusion from that semester was that I essentially had no life. =)

1. What is the schedule for Fall 2016?

The schedule for Fall 2016 includes Organic Chemistry 1, General Biology 1, Calculus 1, and Effective Speech.

2. What is Organic Chemistry 1?

Organic Chemistry 1 is a course that focuses on the study of carbon compounds and their reactions. It is an important course for students pursuing careers in the medical or science fields.

3. What will I learn in General Biology 1?

In General Biology 1, you will learn about the basic principles of biology, including cell structure, genetics, evolution, and ecology. This course is a prerequisite for many other biology courses.

4. Is Calculus 1 a difficult course?

Calculus 1 can be a challenging course for many students, as it involves a lot of complex mathematical concepts. However, with dedication and practice, it is possible to succeed in this course.

5. How will Effective Speech benefit me?

Effective Speech is a course that teaches students how to communicate effectively through public speaking. This skill is important for any career field and can also help build confidence and improve critical thinking skills.