1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fall class schedule

1. May 31, 2015 #1
    Not sure if this is a feasible schedule.for fall. Our fall semester is 14 weeks.

Cal 3 (multivariable). I am taking this one with a hard professor (had her for 2 other classess/lots of work)
    Physics 102 (introduction to electricity and magnetism) again hard professor and I am average at physics.
    Introduction to biology.

The problem is that my physics class is 2 a week and it's 5 units. I think it's a 5 hour class tues/thursday.

I would have took differential equation, but it conflicts with the calculus 3, because I want my calculus 3 teacher who is challenging.

Now , the bio is scary and I would have took 2 math class and a physics because I'm familiar with the material. I am not very good at memorizing so I kind of fear wasting to much time. I will be working about 15 hours a week. And my school does not offer tutoring for physics beyond mechanics and calculus1. So I will be on my own if I get stuck. So I need time aside for extra studying maybe. Is it doable?

2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2015 #2
    Or is anthropology less time consuming than bio?

I can also take a psych class, I think it's the brain 1.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook