Farewell fellow PFers

Anttech said:
Good luck in your new Job El hombre! Take care and hope to see u around a bit... ;-)
Thanks Anttech. I have no idea if I will get a new job, but presuming I do - thanks! (Hopefully my full-time next job will be 'physicist'. Is that ZapperZ I hear laughing?!?) Be good.

Well I'm almost banned now anyway.. so I better be good ;-)

take care and have a merry x-mas...

Evo said:
Bye EHI, you will be missed!!!! You'd better visit whenever you get the chance, the internet is available worldwide, you know. :grumpy:
Oh, THAT'S what the other two double-yous stand for! Yeah, I hope they have internet cafes in the desert...

Thanks Evo. Keep up the good work keeping this lot in check. Things should get a little easier for you now! :wink:

Lisa! said:
Have I made another mistake?:tongue2:
No, I just made another terrible non-joke. Perhaps my last. :cry:

Anttech said:
Well I'm almost banned now anyway.. so I better be good ;-)
Really?!? You bad boy. I'm amazed and slightly disappointed at the lack of lit bars on my warnings icon. :grumpy: WHAT DOES A GUY HAVE TO DO?!? :devil:

Anttech said:
take care and have a merry x-mas...
You too bud. My xmas will be slept off due to jetlag (we fly xmas eve, land in Tokyo xmas day), but it will be fun having xmas at 30,000 ft. (Is that right? I don't know altitudes.)

Just one last note to say I'm logging off for good. Take care everybody.

Lisa!
Gold Member
El Hombre Invisible said:
No, I just made another terrible non-joke. Perhaps my last. :cry:
Your last? Now that's the most terrible non-joke you've ever posted here.:grumpy: I feel bad about lasts, right?

See you around very soon. That's it!:wink:

I'm sad to log on and see you are logging off.

Bye bye. Be well.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Hey EHI, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year,

Have a wonderful and safe time in Oz. Give my regards to the land down under. Have fun. Take pics.

You will be missed, so please do drop us a line now and then. The internet is never far away these days- or so it seems.

And check your PMs before you log off.

All the best, with warmest regards and Cheers!

Astronuc

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ciao (but just for now), EHI. Please come back soon, ok?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Danger
Gold Member
I'll certainly miss your great sense of humour, as well as your good solid posts in the serious parts of PF. Check your PM's for sure. I'll fire along my e-mail address. (Just don't be offended if I don't answer for a while; I only check them about once a month. :redface: )

My xmas will be slept off due to jetlag (we fly xmas eve, land in Tokyo xmas day), but it will be fun having xmas at 30,000 ft. (Is that right? I don't know altitudes.)
On the bright side, I'm sure that some sympathetic, nubile fellow passenger will acknowledge your loneliness on X-mas eve with an introduction to the mile-high club. :biggrin:

Keep in touch, and best of luck in the future.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Just one last note to say I'm logging off for good. Take care everybody.
:cry: I hate when people leave here. It's like having a good friend move a long, long way away and you don't know if you'll hear from them again. :frown:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Oh, I hope you'll come back and read this. It's been a real treat having you around. I'll miss you lots. :cry: Have fun! Stay sweet! Take care of yourself out there and drop in when you have the chance. :smile: Hope your Mile High Club induction is a blast! :biggrin:

Bon Voyage, El Hombre Invisible!!!!!!!1