Farewell PFers - Thanks & Merry Christmas!

• Thread starter El Hombre Invisible
  • Start date
In summary: Another missing PFer from my list! Sorry Ape - it's been great knowing you! I have no future employment plans, so I am quite possible insane. I just quit so I could go travelling. I'll cross the what-the-hell-am-i-going-to-do-for-money bridge when I get to it.Farewell! have a great time! The place won't be the same without you (I voted for you in the funniest member award!)You're always good for a different (and funny) take on the captions thread, we'll do our best to keep it going for you. Enjoy the travels and don't be a...um
I'll certainly miss your great sense of humour, as well as your good solid posts in the serious parts of PF. Check your PM's for sure. I'll fire along my e-mail address. (Just don't be offended if I don't answer for a while; I only check them about once a month. :redface: )

El Hombre Invisible said:
My xmas will be slept off due to jetlag (we fly xmas eve, land in Tokyo xmas day), but it will be fun having xmas at 30,000 ft. (Is that right? I don't know altitudes.)

On the bright side, I'm sure that some sympathetic, nubile fellow passenger will acknowledge your loneliness on X-mas eve with an introduction to the mile-high club. :biggrin:

Keep in touch, and best of luck in the future.

Physics news on Phys.org
El Hombre Invisible said:
Just one last note to say I'm logging off for good. Take care everybody.
:cry: I hate when people leave here. It's like having a good friend move a long, long way away and you don't know if you'll hear from them again. :frown:

Oh, I hope you'll come back and read this. It's been a real treat having you around. I'll miss you lots. :cry: Have fun! Stay sweet! Take care of yourself out there and drop in when you have the chance. :smile: Hope your Mile High Club induction is a blast! :biggrin:

Bon Voyage, El Hombre Invisible!!!!1