Sorry, I didnt have non fiction because when I said genre I was only thinking fiction. I should probably edit it to say your favorite FICTION genre, which I think I'll do now. SOrry about Horror, I forgot about that one.
I have not read it but yes, I have heard of it. I was thinking of reading it because a my two best friends read it. One thinks they are great and one thinks they are ok, he said that since they are such long books they can be boring but that the action makes up for it. I guess it depends if you are into that kind of stuff though. I dont know how your taste in fantasy is, I know you said you like Tolkein style and I don't know if this is much like Tolkein but you could check it out.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving