Favorite Drinking Game

Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
What happens if late in the game nobody can remember if 5 means the person to the right, left or everyone drinks?

Good question. I suppose next time we forget, I can just log on and re-read my post to get the rules. :rofl:

Do you just make everyone drink to be on the safe side?

That's never a bad policy. :devil:

That's the trouble with drinking games. Just when the game gets good, it's too hard to remember the rules.

Drink twice for questioning the game. :biggrin:

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
My favorite drinking games were the 'drink your beer before it gets knocked over' games. Games like...

Full contact crud. Played on a pool table with two pool balls by two teams in relays. Try to knock each other's balls in a pocket by throwing your ball it at it or at least hitting the opponents before it comes to a complete stop. Your opponent can throw body blocks to prevent you from reaching your ball. Basically that game kids play on the pool table before they're big enough to hold the pool stick.

Full contact Jeopardy on the Commodore 64. It had no time delay to ensure everyone got to read the question. Lot's of ugly strategy, including hitting your opponents button on the tough $1000 question on Famous Nose Rings of the 7th Century. As soon as that category comes up everyone chugs their beer because they know what's coming.

BobG said:
My favorite drinking games were the 'drink your beer before it gets knocked over' games. Games like...

Full contact crud. Played on a pool table with two pool balls by two teams in relays. Try to knock each other's balls in a pocket by throwing your ball it at it or at least hitting the opponents before it comes to a complete stop. Your opponent can throw body blocks to prevent you from reaching your ball. Basically that game kids play on the pool table before they're big enough to hold the pool stick.
aka knuckle busters

jimmy p
Gold Member
Watch a movie, for example Saving Private Ryan. Every time they mention private Ryan, you have to drink a shot. The first one to pass out gets humiliated and all the dodgy pictures posted on the internet.
:devil:

Lets play that one soon mate, sounds fun!

Last edited:
honestrosewater
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to play bull$hit? I think it's something like: Everyone is dealt a hand of cards, leaving plenty in the deck. A deck card is turned over and players can claim to have 1-3 cards of the same value (a 10, Jack, etc.). Someone can say "Bull$hit" to the claim-maker, forcing the CM to reveal the card(s) they claimed to have. If the CM didn't have the card(s), the CM drinks, otherwise the challenger drinks. The challenger and CM can also bet back and forth raising the number of drinks, before the reveal. Does that sound familiar?

Some of these sound really fun. Too bad I don't really drink anymore. Does anyone know of any drinking games you can play online?

Last edited: