Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Favorite Movies of All Time!

1. Nov 1, 2004 #1
    I know there is a similar topic already up, but this one is slightly different.

What are your FAVORITE movies of ALL TIME? They can be from any category or any genre.
    Mine:
    Action: The Mummy Returns
    Fantasy: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
    Philisophical: A Beautiful Mind
    Science Fiction: The Matrix Reloaded
    'Fun': Catch Me if You Can
    Epic: Star WArs Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi
    Series Movies: James Bond
    James Bond: Moonraker
    Movie Made From a Book: I, Robot

Thanks guys.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 1, 2004 #2
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Life of Brian, 12 Monkeys, The Birds, The Silence of the Lambs, Fight Club, Se7en, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Star Wars: A New Hope, Rear Window, Singin' in the Rain, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, Amadeus, Blade Runner, Ben-Hur, The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly, 2001: A Space Odyssey...these are the good movies I've watched in the last 4-6 months.

I'm kind of sick of watching the LOTR movies.

4. Nov 1, 2004 #3
    The Running Man. Only one on my list until I saw Kill Bill vols. 1&2 back to back with all my friends right before we all left for college.

5. Nov 1, 2004 #4
    Swingers
    Good Will Hunting
    Searching for Bobby Fischer
    A Beautiful Mind
    The Transporter
    Romper Stomper
    Pi

...to name a few

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?