Favorite songs (new thread)

Yes, I admit, I'm a bit obsessed with Chvrches :smile:, so this will be my last post about them for now.
I instantly fell in love with them when I heard their song "Never Ending Circles", and then I listened to their three albums and liked or loved everything I heard. I think it's the songwriting skills and special kind of "purity" I feel their music conveys, and on top of it all a very clear and bright female voice. I am eagerly awating their fourth album.

A fun thing I learned is that the vocalist Lauren Mayberry was initially a drummer. When she joined with the two others to form Chvrches, it was intended that she would do backing vocals. But when they heard her singing abilities, she was promoted to lead singer :smile:.

If I'm not mistaken, I think these two are their most famous songs:

CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share
(and I think the video effects at 2:23 and onwards are very cool too)

CHVRCHES - Miracle (Official Video)

Last edited:
Yes, I admit, I'm a bit obsessed with Chvrches :smile:, so this will be my last post about them for now.
I instantly fell in love with them when I heard their song "Never Ending Circles", and then I listened to their three albums and liked or loved everything I heard. I think it's the songwriting skills and special kind of "purity" I feel their music conveys, and on top of it all a very clear and bright female voice. I am eagerly awating their fourth album.

A fun thing I learned is that the vocalist Lauren Mayberry was initially a drummer. When she joined with the two others to form Chvrches, it was intended that she would do backing vocals. But when they heard her singing abilities, she was promoted to lead singer :smile:.

If I'm not mistaken, I think these two are their most famous songs:

CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share
(and I think the video effects at 2:23 and onwards are very cool too)

CHVRCHES - Miracle (Official Video)
Such a nice and melodic voice!

Likes DennisN
This is my favourite song.😅😂

Spinnor
Gold Member

Likes collinsmark
People Ain't No Good

]

Last edited: