Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

FE Exam

1. Aug 27, 2011 #1
    Im planning to take the FE exam and would like to get some info. For one, is this a standardized exam in that the questions are generally taken from the same bank (similar to the way FAA knowledge exams are) or is each FE exam individually created and used only once? I just want to get an idea of how closely mock exams will relate to the actual test. I have been out of school for some time and strategy will go a long way for me in addition to academic preparation. Thank youi for any info you can provide!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 27, 2011 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

4. Aug 28, 2011 #3
    I have been to that site and familiar with the general information regarding the exam. I was hoping someone could give me some insight about what taking the test is actually like. Are there multiple versions of the test handed out to each student sitting? What is the testing environment like? etc.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook