Feedback Resistance: How Much to Use?

In summary, the feedback resistance used in the current-to-voltage stage for a gain of 10 is 100k ohms. The resistor shown in the picture is 10k ohms, not 100 microOhms as mentioned in the conversation.
Engineering news on Phys.org
I think I find the answer, it depends on how much gain I want then I use how much resistance for the feedback resistance.

The answer can be found from here.

Yes, the gain of the current-to-voltage stage depends on the resistance. It's definitely not 100 microOhms, though. That's probably a typo in your first post.

From the picture, the resistor is 10k ohm, so if I want to have a gain of 10, the feedback resistor has to be 100k.

I know already. thanks for your reply.

1. What is feedback resistance?

Feedback resistance is the level at which a system or process is able to receive and respond to feedback without being overwhelmed or negatively affected.

2. Why is feedback resistance important?

Feedback resistance is important because it allows for effective communication and problem-solving. It also helps prevent burnout and overload in individuals and systems.

3. How do you determine the appropriate amount of feedback resistance to use?

The appropriate amount of feedback resistance depends on the specific situation and individuals involved. It is important to consider factors such as the complexity of the system, the individuals' abilities to process feedback, and the desired outcomes.

4. What are some strategies for increasing feedback resistance?

Some strategies for increasing feedback resistance include setting clear boundaries, practicing active listening, and regularly reflecting on and adjusting feedback processes.

5. Can too much feedback resistance be harmful?

Yes, too much feedback resistance can be harmful as it can prevent necessary communication and lead to stagnation and inefficiency. It is important to find a balance and regularly reassess the level of resistance being used.