Is There a Delete Function Issue on YouTube?

• Thread starter edward
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Food
In summary, there was a squabble in front of the speaker's house involving quails and a rabbit. The quails were eating a seed block and had been bullying the rabbit for a month. One morning, the rabbit learned a new trick and seemed to be scared of the quails.
edward
There was a bit of a squabble in front of my house this morning

OOPS I seem to be having a problem with youtube. What happened to the delete function?

OK try this:blushing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, that's cool! What are they eating?

lisab said:
Wow, that's cool! What are they eating?

It is a seed block. The quail have been beating that rabbit up for about a month now. This morning it learned a new trick. I have never seen it do that before.

that IS really cool! the quails are really pretty! birds are more efficient eaters - rabbit takes too long to chew!
the rabbit seems to be scared of the quails...

I am not an expert on the specific features and functions of YouTube. However, I can offer some general insights on this issue. The delete function on YouTube may experience technical difficulties from time to time, as with any technology platform. It is possible that the issue you encountered was a temporary glitch or error that can be resolved by refreshing the page or trying again later. If the problem persists, you may want to reach out to YouTube's customer support team for assistance. Additionally, it is important to remember that YouTube is a public platform and any content that is uploaded can potentially be seen by a large audience. Therefore, it is important to carefully consider the content you choose to upload and to use the delete function responsibly.

What causes animals to fight over food?

Animals typically fight over food due to competition for resources. This can be caused by limited food availability, territorial behavior, or a need to establish dominance within a social group.

Do animals fight over food in the wild?

Yes, animals in the wild often engage in fights over food. This is a natural behavior that allows them to survive and reproduce in their environment.

Why is fighting over food important for animal survival?

Fighting over food allows animals to establish a hierarchy within their social groups, which helps to reduce conflict and ensure that all individuals have access to resources. It also helps to maintain a balance in the ecosystem by preventing overconsumption of certain food sources.

Can fighting over food be a learned behavior?

Yes, fighting over food can be a learned behavior in some species. For example, some animals may learn to fight over food by observing their parents or other members of their social group engage in similar behaviors.

How do scientists study fighting over food in animals?

Scientists use a variety of methods to study fighting over food in animals, including field observations, experiments, and mathematical models. These studies help us better understand the evolutionary and behavioral mechanisms behind this behavior in different species.