FINAL VOTE Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's

In summary, the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's" is a photography contest that aims to showcase the beauty and peacefulness of sleep through creative and captivating photos of people or animals sleeping. To participate, photographers must submit their entries through the designated platform or website and follow the guidelines and rules set by the organizers. The contest is open to all photographers, regardless of nationality or age, and the judging criteria typically include creativity, composition, technical skill, and adherence to the theme. Prizes for the winners may vary, but they can include cash prizes, photography equipment, or opportunities for exposure and recognition.

FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest

• robphy

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • ~christina~

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 0TheSwerve0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
This promises to be a very difficult final vote, with so many incredible pictures. Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is a picture of something beginning with the letter "Z".

Good luck!

1. robphy - Zero
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4276/dscn0976sh2.jpg

2. ~christina~ - Zebra
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4964/whatazebraseesbywhitepeas0.jpg

3. ZapperZ - Zombies
IMG_9333.jpg

4. 0TheSwerve0 - Zalophus
SeaLionsbasking.jpg

Contest thread

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
2 days left to vote in this contest. So get your votes in!

Zz.

With barely a day left, the voting is VERY close. So every vote counts!

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's"?

The purpose of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's" is to encourage photographers to capture creative and captivating photos of people or animals sleeping. The contest aims to showcase the beauty and peacefulness of sleep through photography.

2. How can I participate in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's"?

To participate in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's", you must submit your photo through the contest's designated platform or website. Make sure to read and follow the guidelines and rules set by the contest organizers.

3. Who can join the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's"?

The "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's" is open to all photographers, both amateur and professional, regardless of nationality or age. However, some contests may have specific restrictions, so make sure to check the rules before submitting your entry.

4. What are the criteria for judging in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's"?

The criteria for judging in the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's" may vary depending on the contest organizers. However, some common elements that judges look for in photography contests are creativity, composition, technical skill, and adherence to the theme.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's"?

The prizes for the winners of the "FINAL VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's" may also vary depending on the contest organizers. Some contests offer cash prizes, while others may give photography equipment or opportunities for exposure and recognition. Make sure to check the prizes before joining the contest.