1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Final year project EET

1. Aug 3, 2015 #1
    I am looking for any ideas for my final year project for my electronics engineering technology course...

Please let me know some of your ideas

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 3, 2015 #2
    where to start!

Investigate something you are interested in!

What problems did you study that you think might be worth looking at in more depth?
    What did you enjoy?
    What were you good at?

4. Aug 3, 2015 #3
    I do have one idea...
    In my car is just a basic radio+Cd player. I would like to build a Fm transmitter with Bluetooth for hands free phone access (calling and receiving texts on an external display and having music capabilities AUX and bluetooth)

I know this project will have 2 main parts the transmitter and the Bluetooth part... If anyone can give me any advice regarding either that would be really great! :)

5. Aug 3, 2015 #4
    The first step (after the list above) will be to talk to your supervisor about what possible projects are suitable;
    Then write up a short proposal about what you are going to do, how you expect to do it.
    Then you need to undertake a literature review.

Doing these things will really help you get a grip on your project.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook