1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Finally! I'm done!

1. Aug 16, 2010 #1
    I presented my M.Sc. project today. Finally!

I decided not to do a Ph.D. as I found Acadamia really interfered with my pursuit of learning anything. Anyways, I had ideas of other research I can do and I bumped into an M.Sc. student from Computer Science that is working on exactly that. Which is perfect! So I'm meeting with him later this week so I can see what he's got. Nice.

But I am going to continue school in Accounting unfortunately. Few courses away from being an Accountant so I'm going that route. And maybe start a small business next year. With the economy being down and the government putting out money everywhere to try and create jobs, I figured now is the best time. Being young and all.

Anyways, I'M DONE!

I hope you all the best as well. And for those planning to pursue graduate degrees, learn everything now! You won't have much time to learn in graduate school! So learn what you can now and it will greatly benefit you later. Do the chapter the prof. skips. Do what you can.

Good LUCK!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 16, 2010 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Congrats :approve:!

4. Aug 16, 2010 #3
    Thank you!

Well, still editing the project paper but basically done. :P

5. Aug 16, 2010 #4
    Congratulations! I wish you the best in your pursuits and endeavors.

6. Aug 23, 2010 #5
    Thank you!

My responses will be slow since I don't have internet! :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook