Finally! Now I can carry on with my life!

• Thread starter Chi Meson
  • Start date
turbo
Gold Member
What if he LOST it?! Maybe it's lucky for him. :smile:

@Chi Meson: I am so in, for as long as this lasts, and beyond! :biggrin:
Everything went wrong for Sad Sack!! No matter what he did, it all turned out crap, with negative consequences for him. It was not an interesting comic, but it was around a lot in the '50s.

Everything went wrong for Sad Sack!! No matter what he did, it all turned out crap, with negative consequences for him. It was not an interesting comic, but it was around a lot in the '50s.
Yes... but what if she's "Just five feet all and sick of me, and all my carrying on..."

:wink:

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Yes... but what if she's "Just five feet all and sick of me, and all my carrying on..."

:wink:
Not a bad observation. "I was young and foolish then. I'm old and foolish now."

But no.

These three clues go directly together for a single song from The Else, of 2007. This particular song is so much better live, however. I am one of many who think that the Dust Brothers kinda wrecked this. When joined by the horn section, this song is among the top five best ever.

Not a bad observation. "I was young and foolish then. I'm old and foolish now."

But no.

These three clues go directly together for a single song from The Else, of 2007. This particular song is so much better live, however. I am one of many who think that the Dust Brothers kinda wrecked this. When joined by the horn section, this song is among the top five best ever.
Oh, damn... Well, back to the drawing board! I can't honestly say I get the clues then, without google. You are goooooood.

turbo
Gold Member
Whithered Hope by TMBG?

turbo
Gold Member
yes. Google's cool.

Here's the song.
I can cite lyrics from obscure blues songs from the 1920s and onward, but I don't listen to contemporary pop at all, so it took a bit of searching.