Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Apr 30, 2003 #1
    My last final was over at 3:30 today, Finally! (haha, pun fully intended ) Man it feels good to be done with finals. I aced that final too, although it was particularly grueling and took me nearly 5 hours to complete (and I was one of the first done) So I just had to celebrate, anyone else in here done with finals soon too?
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 30, 2003 #2
    My first final starts next monday and my last final is on the 15th of may. :frown:
  4. Apr 30, 2003 #3

my first final is on 8 june and my last final on 30 june
  5. May 1, 2003 #4
    Wow you're not from the states are you? I've never heard of a final schedule like that anywhere in the US. Wow june 30 that's late to get out of school, and not to mention that you have a 3 week finals period. Geez, that's just crazy!
  6. May 1, 2003 #5

well that is the crazy jordanians ...
    i start it again at 20 septemper
    (i am at univercity not school)*
  7. May 1, 2003 #6
    Yeah I figured with a finals period that long you musta been at a university but at least here in Utah we use the words school and university pretty interchangebly... Good luck with that by the way that's intense!
  8. May 1, 2003 #7
    First exam on May 19th, last exam on May 30th.

Have a lot of work to do before then though.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?