1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Finally!

1. Apr 30, 2003 #1
    My last final was over at 3:30 today, Finally! (haha, pun fully intended ) Man it feels good to be done with finals. I aced that final too, although it was particularly grueling and took me nearly 5 hours to complete (and I was one of the first done) So I just had to celebrate, anyone else in here done with finals soon too?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 30, 2003 #2
    My first final starts next monday and my last final is on the 15th of may. :frown:

4. Apr 30, 2003 #3

MSI

my first final is on 8 june and my last final on 30 june

5. May 1, 2003 #4
    Wow you're not from the states are you? I've never heard of a final schedule like that anywhere in the US. Wow june 30 that's late to get out of school, and not to mention that you have a 3 week finals period. Geez, that's just crazy!

6. May 1, 2003 #5

MSI

well that is the crazy jordanians ...
    i start it again at 20 septemper
    (i am at univercity not school)*

7. May 1, 2003 #6
    Yeah I figured with a finals period that long you musta been at a university but at least here in Utah we use the words school and university pretty interchangebly... Good luck with that by the way that's intense!

8. May 1, 2003 #7
    First exam on May 19th, last exam on May 30th.

Have a lot of work to do before then though.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?