Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Find all thread by this user

1. Mar 15, 2004 #1
    I am on here sporadically.
    I am generally only online when I am at work, and I only work 3 - 4 days a week.
    Since this forum has so much activity, threads often get buried fairly quickly.
    I often like to go back and view a list of threads I posted on to chack the status and see what I might have missed.

When I view a list of my threads (linked from my profile) I see pages of posts.
    The first page is correct, then I click on page 2.
    Page 2 loads, but all it is, is a duplicate of page 1.
    Same thing with page 3, 4 ...

Is this a bug that the admins are aware about?
    Is it not a bug and only my profile (it happens form all my computers) has this affliction?

I tried viewing all of someone else's threads, and got the same result.

Any advice?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 15, 2004 #2

enigma

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It is a known bug.

Greg has said that there will soon be a fairly major software update which (among other things) fixes this problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4. Mar 15, 2004 #3
    The software production team has promised a release of the new version at the end of this week. I'll prolly wait a few days after that just to make sure there isn't a huge flaw. So expect the new version early next week.

5. Mar 16, 2004 #4
    Thanks for the response.

Just out of curocity. what changes are coming?
    Or do we just ahve to wait and see?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?