uk4rkhixr93cfcepuoha.jpg

wolram
Gold Member
phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
2019 Award
They ARE awesome! A friend of mine had several to guard her sheep. Her indoor/outdoor dog didn't slobber. She said some do, and some don't. I'll take a DON'T cuz I want mine indoor and outdoor too. I'd like to get a rescue dog. I have to wait a bit though. Not sure what my cats will think of it. :biggrin:
Ours got on with the cats quite well and would have been perfectly happy to play with them if they hadn't been scared to death of him. They got to where they trusted him not to eat them but never got to the point of direct friendliness.

Ours got on with the cats quite well and would have been perfectly happy to play with them if they hadn't been scared to death of him. They got to where they trusted him not to eat them but never got to the point of direct friendliness.
Some things are just ... http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/rabbit-mouse-kitten-puppy-e1366115083656.jpg [Broken]. Why are unnatural patterns so attractive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsu
Gold Member
Pyrs get along with EVERYthing. :biggrin:

Tsu
Gold Member
When I get one I will also get two orange tabby kittens. They can grow up together. :oldwink:

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Tsu
Gold Member
My fear of spiders is completely rational (in my mind), but I won't click.

I won't.
Go ahead. You know you want to. :oldbiggrin:

I have an irrational fear of insects. But spiders eat insects. They have eight legs, so they are not insects.

I keep telling myself that, over and over.

phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
2019 Award
I have an irrational fear of insects. But spiders eat insects. They have eight legs, so they are not insects.
Well, according to Dave Barry, they ARE insects. He explains it like this: "Insect" derives from the Lain "in" meaning small and "sect" meaning "disgusting creature", which means that spiders are insects and so are little yippy dogs and Truman Capote.

Reactions: Tsu
wolram
Gold Member
platycryptus-undatus-1-559x580.jpg

Here you are look at the eyes.

Here you are look at the eyes.
ooow he looks like someone's grandpa! :kiss: