Finding money

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #1
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557

Main Question or Discussion Point

Ok, every time after i use my bed i make it, three times this week i have
found money on it when i next go to use it, now i am the only one that lives
here so i must be putting this money between 30 and 40p on the bed, but
for the life of me i can not remember doing it, i must be leaving myself a
subconcious message, but what is it ?
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
132
Perhaps it is Benji trying to tell you something?
 
  • #3
1,414
5
Or perhaps you are moonlighting as a prostitute in your sleep?
 
  • #4
dav2008
Gold Member
609
1
Lose any teeth lately?
 
  • #5
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
132
What can you get for 30 p, by the way?
 
  • #6
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
arildno said:
Perhaps it is Benji trying to tell you something?
Hi arildno, i no long live where benji is, there is just me .
 
  • #7
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
franznietzsche said:
Or perhaps you are moonlighting as a prostitute in your sleep?
I must be worth more than 30p ?
 
  • #8
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,970
132
Hmm..up on the couch with you then:

From what I've gathered, you (somewhattish) recently had a pay rise and increase of responsibilities.

Perhaps your subconscious is saying: "But even so, it is prudent to save a bit of money, just in case"

I wouldn't have been a successful psychiatrist, would I? :frown:
 
  • #9
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
arildno said:
Hmm..up on the couch with you then:

From what I've gathered, you (somewhattish) recently had a pay rise and increase of responsibilities.

Perhaps your subconscious is saying: "But even so, it is prudent to save a bit of money, just in case"

I wouldn't have been a successful psychiatrist, would I? :frown:
You could be right, i have sort of spent quite a bit of late.
 
  • #10
1,134
9
hmm stranges rumbling noises, money in your bed.....DONT SPEND THE MONEY!!!!! or the fairies will own your soul!
 
  • #11
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2,711
7
arildno said:
What can you get for 30 p, by the way?
You can get thirty 1p sweets, or three chomps, or a Mini Milk, or possibly a Snickers. You could get a local newspaper, or perhaps a can of out-of-date Coke.
 
  • #12
dav2008
Gold Member
609
1
arildno said:
What can you get for 30 p, by the way?
30p will buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel... with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the polo grounds.
 
  • #13
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
You should hook up a video camera, Wolly. Catch the culprit on tape! Maybe it is a magpie flying in your window.
 
  • #14
213
2
yeah, set up a vid. camera pointing at your bed and watch,

Have you slept in your daily pants in which you keep money? Maybe they'd just fallen out before, and now once you shake your bed, money fall out of some strange place? I think it's a sign of not sleeping in pajamas, it fortells that sleeping in pants brings you to bankruptcy. Hide all the money you have in a safe, then see whether you still keep on finding new ones - best way to go :)
 
  • #15
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Math Is Hard said:
You should hook up a video camera, Wolly. Catch the culprit on tape! Maybe it is a magpie flying in your window.
I am sure it is me, i am the only one that can do it, it is just sort of strange
that i do not remember, maybe i am just going nuts.
 
  • #16
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
wolram said:
I am sure it is me, i am the only one that can do it, it is just sort of strange
that i do not remember, maybe i am just going nuts.
Either that or kiss/slap girl has been drugging you and having her way with you - and the money falls out of her pockets in the middle of the passionate moments.
 
  • #17
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Math Is Hard said:
Either that or kiss/slap girl has been drugging you and having her way with you - and the money falls out of her pockets in the middle of the passionate moments.
I have been trying to think of a way to tell you about kiss/slap and her friend
, lets just say they are more than friends, but that is not enough :blushing:

I am a o:) so it is still only me in the house :cry:
 
  • #18
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
wolram said:
I am a o:) so it is still only me in the house :cry:
In that case, I concur with:
wolram said:
maybe i am just going nuts.
 
  • #19
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Danger said:
In that case, I concur with:
I do have some morrals :grumpy: unlike some of you (outback) typs :smile:
who think any port in a storm is ok, or even in fine weather :surprised
how close can you get to the wild life out there ?
 
  • #20
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Closer than this, if you're sneaky. (The one on the left likes me.)




http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3637/goatsjpg5ot.jpg [Broken]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #21
wolram
Gold Member
4,267
557
Aww, it looks as if it is in love with you Danger, had you been feeding it ?
 
  • #22
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Naw. In fact, we were driving past at over 100 kph. Those twits aren't scared of traffic or people at all. You can get out of your car and walk right up to pet them (not recommended with bears).
 

Related Threads on Finding money

Replies
49
Views
5K
  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
8
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
610
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
32
Views
3K
Top