Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Finding my threads

Tags:
  1. May 21, 2017 #1
    Hello!

It might sound really silly but I don't see how to find all my threads - I see only Alerts tab, but all alerts are deleted once read.
    Please, advice how I can find my older threads, besides manually scrolling through the list of all posted threads in the forum.

Thank you very much!

2. jcsd
  3. May 21, 2017 #2

Bandersnatch

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Go to your profile page, click on 'information', and then 'find all threads by X'.

4. May 21, 2017 #3
    Thank you very much! Found it. :-)

5. May 21, 2017 #4

fresh_42

Staff: Mentor

Or even simpler: go to "MY PF" and "Your Content" and see all threads you participated in. This will show you all your posts. In cases I look for certain posts, I use the search function (top right) under "More ..." and select keywords and authors.

6. May 21, 2017 #5

Ygggdrasil

Science Advisor

Another useful page is the watched thread page: https://www.physicsforums.com/watched/threads/all (which you can get to from the forums menu on the top of the page). If you have the forum settings configured to watch all threads you post in, this page will be pretty useful for finding old threads in which you participated.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted