Discover the Pattern of PDS Numbers and Find the Nth PDS Number

• Thread starter shekhar kumar
  • Start date
In summary, bipolar disorder is a mental disorder in which a person experiences intense, alternating depressive and manic episodes.
shekhar kumar
PDS number:> a number whose product of digits is completely divisible by sum of its digits.
Now the series comes out to be: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20,22,30,36,40,44,50,60,63,66,70... so on.
(1. Numbers from 1 to 10 are already divisible by themselves.
2. Then all the multiples of 22 follow the pds series completely.
3. And finally all the numbers which contains atleast one zero are also pds number).
I have to find the general term of this pds series so that i can find the nth pds number in a single shot.
Plz help in doing that as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance...

Physics news on Phys.org
you have said three conditions...in that case how the numbers 36,63...will come in the list...they are neither containing zero...nor multiples of 22...

shekhar kumar said:
PDS number:> a number whose product of digits is completely divisible by sum of its digits.
Now the series comes out to be: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20,22,30,36,40,44,50,60,63,66,70... so on.
3. And finally all the numbers which contains atleast one zero are also pds number).
I have to find the general term of this pds series so that i can find the nth pds number in a single shot.
Thanks in advance...

shekhar kumar said:
Thanks in advance...

I don't think there is any general formula for finding the nth term. You could of course write an algorithm that generates the nth digit but the time would increase exponentially with the size of n.

BiP

1. What is a PDS number?

A PDS number, or Product Design Specification number, is a unique identifier for a specific product design. It is typically used in manufacturing to track and reference a specific product throughout its development and production process.

2. How do I find the nth PDS number?

The nth PDS number can be found by using a combination of the product's identifying information, such as its name or model number, and the sequential number assigned to the product's PDS. This information can usually be found on the product's documentation or packaging.

3. Why is it important to find the nth PDS number?

Finding the nth PDS number is important because it allows for accurate tracking and referencing of a specific product design. This can be crucial in identifying and addressing any issues or defects that may arise during the production process.

4. Can I find the nth PDS number for any product?

While most products will have a PDS number, not all products may have a sequential number assigned to it. This is typically the case for smaller or simpler products, where the use of a PDS number is not necessary for tracking and referencing purposes.

5. Is there a specific method for finding the nth PDS number?

The method for finding the nth PDS number may vary depending on the company or industry. However, in most cases, the PDS number will follow a specific format and can be found by referencing the product's documentation or packaging. If unsure, it is best to consult with the manufacturer or company for specific instructions on finding the nth PDS number.