Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Finding posts I "liked"

1. Feb 25, 2015 #1

Science Advisor

Is there a way to display the posts I liked? I can only find the option of showing my own posts which have been liked.
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2015 #2
    I don't think there is an area for that. Perhaps you could use the Bookmark feature for posts that you want to keep track of.
  4. Feb 25, 2015 #3

Gold Member

BOO ... a missing feature. I didn't think there WERE any such beasts.
  5. Feb 25, 2015 #4

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

With appropriate titles for the bookmarks --- something more descriptive than "Wow."
  6. Feb 25, 2015 #5

Science Advisor

It's a pity that this feature doesn't exist. It would be such a simple way of tracking posts I find noteworthy.

I do use bookmarks, but they are more complicated and specific to my computer(s) and not to the forum. Especially if I know the person who made the post I am looking for it would make quite a difference.
  7. Feb 25, 2015 #6
    Science Advisors should have access to the PF Bookmark system. To the right of "report".
  8. Feb 25, 2015 #7

Science Advisor

Ah, somehow I missed this. Yes, this does what I want. Thanks for pointing it out again! :oldsmile:
  9. Feb 25, 2015 #8
    The list of your Bookmarks are under the "My PF" drop down menu. :)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook