1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

?Finding threads you've posted to? - UserCP

1. Apr 8, 2003 #1
    Is there a way to see what threads you've posted to in the last x days? (Like in PF2.)
    The only thing I see in the User Control Panel is to subscribe to forums/threads, Which I'd rather not bother to do right now. But I would like to be able to see if I forgot to check for replies where I post ocassionally.
    Maybe subscribing to a forum will show me where I've posted recently? Anybody know?
    What exactly are forum/thread subscricptions anyway? I think it's to send you an e-mail when there are posts to a thread you're subscribed to, is this correct?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 8, 2003 #2
    You should only recieve an email if you click the checkbox "Email Notification" when posting a topic or reply.

Subscriptions are organized in your user cp. Help you keep track of forums and threads easier.

Try doing a search, but leave the keyword box blank and seach by your username. It will return all topics you've replied in, ordered by most recent.

4. Apr 9, 2003 #3
    That's the ticket!
    Gracias.

(edit: wrong smiley)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?