Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

?Finding threads you've posted to? - UserCP

1. Apr 8, 2003 #1
    Is there a way to see what threads you've posted to in the last x days? (Like in PF2.)
    The only thing I see in the User Control Panel is to subscribe to forums/threads, Which I'd rather not bother to do right now. But I would like to be able to see if I forgot to check for replies where I post ocassionally.
    Maybe subscribing to a forum will show me where I've posted recently? Anybody know?
    What exactly are forum/thread subscricptions anyway? I think it's to send you an e-mail when there are posts to a thread you're subscribed to, is this correct?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 8, 2003 #2

Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

You should only recieve an email if you click the checkbox "Email Notification" when posting a topic or reply.

Subscriptions are organized in your user cp. Help you keep track of forums and threads easier.

Try doing a search, but leave the keyword box blank and seach by your username. It will return all topics you've replied in, ordered by most recent.

4. Apr 9, 2003 #3
    That's the ticket!
    Gracias.

(edit: wrong smiley)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?