Finished explaining my thought experiment

• Thread starter cerburos
  • Start date
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
It has happened to me again! This has to have been the 3rd or 4th post I lost just b4 finishing. This only happens in these forums. Does this happen to any1 else?

I had just about finished explaining my thought experiment when, idk did i presss a wrong button? I lost everything. I had spent nearly 30min writing. Trying to make it as clear as possible. It was my first time to share a TE with some one. I wanted to know what yall thought.

Answers and Replies

wolram
Gold Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
It has happened to me again! This has to have been the 3rd or 4th post I lost just b4 finishing. This only happens in these forums. Does this happen to any1 else?

I had just about finished explaining my thought experiment when, idk did i presss a wrong button? I lost everything. I had spent nearly 30min writing. Trying to make it as clear as possible. It was my first time to share a TE with some one. I wanted to know what yall thought.

I thought your lost thought experiment was interesting.

Perhaps from now on, as it appears your browser or something doesn't like PF, you should do these longer writeups in a word processor and then copy and paste them.

Perhaps from now on, as it appears your browser or something doesn't like PF, you should do these longer writeups in a word processor and then copy and paste them.
Good idea, ill try that if this continues. right now Im chalking it up to the gremlins.

JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member

CTRL + C is your best friend.