Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Finnegan's gone. He was out ruling the house this evening as usual

1. May 3, 2009 #1
    Finnegan's...gone. He was out ruling the house this evening as usual when he hopped up on the couch near Stubby, one of our dogs who is a little crazy (he was abused before we got him), anyways, Stubby freaked out and nipped at Finnegan and bit his head...and now he's gone...

I just thought I'd let you all know because you really seemed to enjoy hearing about him.

2. jcsd
  3. May 4, 2009 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Re: Finnie

Do you mean gone as in he ran away, or gone as in the dog killed him. I certainly hope that it's the former, in which case he'll probably return.

4. May 4, 2009 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

He died? :frown:

5. May 4, 2009 #4

I'm so sorry to hear that.

6. May 4, 2009 #5

Sorry Bin. That's sad. :-(

7. May 4, 2009 #6

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh no, how terrible! It must have been so traumatic to witness that...so sorry to hear it, binz.

8. May 4, 2009 #7

I was in the other room when it happened...so I didn't have to see it, but...

Thanks everyone.

9. May 4, 2009 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Oh no, not little finnegan. :cry:

Poor baby.

Are you ok binzing?

10. May 4, 2009 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

I'm so sorry binzing. That is so sad. Would you like some chocolate? :smile:

11. May 4, 2009 #10

I'm ok, yeah... Thanks Evo.

Hmm, chocolate does sound good.

12. May 4, 2009 #11

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry about Finnie, Binzing, but if Tsu buys any chocolates, they may mysteriously disappear before she can send them. It is an unexplained local phenomenon. :uhh:

13. May 5, 2009 #12

Tsu

Gold Member

OK. I bought you some REALLY GOOD chocolate. Unfortunately the reason I know it's REALLY GOOD is that - I ate it. Sorry, Binzing. I'll try again tomorrow. :biggrin: Meanwhile, here's a big hug *HUG* cuz I know you're missing Finnie. If I eat tomorrow's chocolate, I'll get you some this summer at the Country Fair or DaVinci Days. :smile:

14. May 5, 2009 #13

My dad's told the fam we aren't coming but I;m hoping to find a way to get up there no matter what.

15. May 5, 2009 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm so sorry to hear that your Finnie is gone. :frown: :cry: We all understand how much our furry family means to us.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook