Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

FireFox Extensions

1. Oct 30, 2005 #1

VietDao29

Homework Helper

I have been using FireFox for months, and everything works soooo fine until today. The story goes like this:
    -----------------------
    I downloaded an extension for an online dictionary. Then, I closed all Firefox windows, and opened Firefox again, so the new extension can be installed. And the programme crashed...:cry:
    I restart the computer, and open Firefox again, it says all old extensions have been disabled:frown:. Then, I open the extension window to check what had happened, and I saw nothing...:confused:
    Then I tried to download all the old extensions I had before, but it does not allow me to do it. When I click on the 'Install Now' link, the extension window just shows up, but nothing else ever happens, it does not even start to download the extension...:confused:
    I don't really know what has happened, so what should I do now???:confused: :confused:
    Thanks,
    Any help will be appreciated,
    Viet Dao,

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 30, 2005 #2

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

You need to delete your profile. What operating system are you using?

4. Oct 30, 2005 #3

VietDao29

Homework Helper

I am using Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2...

5. Oct 30, 2005 #4

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

6. Oct 30, 2005 #5

VietDao29

Homework Helper

Thanks very much, everything works fine again... :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?