1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

FireFox Extensions

1. Oct 30, 2005 #1

VietDao29

Homework Helper

I have been using FireFox for months, and everything works soooo fine until today. The story goes like this:
    -----------------------
    I downloaded an extension for an online dictionary. Then, I closed all Firefox windows, and opened Firefox again, so the new extension can be installed. And the programme crashed...:cry:
    I restart the computer, and open Firefox again, it says all old extensions have been disabled:frown:. Then, I open the extension window to check what had happened, and I saw nothing...:confused:
    Then I tried to download all the old extensions I had before, but it does not allow me to do it. When I click on the 'Install Now' link, the extension window just shows up, but nothing else ever happens, it does not even start to download the extension...:confused:
    I don't really know what has happened, so what should I do now???:confused: :confused:
    Thanks,
    Any help will be appreciated,
    Viet Dao,

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 30, 2005 #2

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

You need to delete your profile. What operating system are you using?

4. Oct 30, 2005 #3

VietDao29

Homework Helper

I am using Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2...

5. Oct 30, 2005 #4

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

6. Oct 30, 2005 #5

VietDao29

Homework Helper

Thanks very much, everything works fine again... :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?