What are the latest updates for Firefox v.9 on Windows?

In summary, Mozilla Firefox 0.9 has been released for Windows, Linux, and OS X. It is recommended that users of version 0.8 upgrade, and even Internet Explorer users can download it from the website. Some users prefer Safari over Firefox for OS X, but Firefox 0.9 seems to load pages faster. There have been reports of bugs in this version, but some users have not experienced them. A new extension called "web developer" is available for web developers to try out. Some users find Firefox more stable than Safari, but still prefer Safari for its speed and intuitive keyboard shortcuts.
DarkAnt
I don't know if anyone has said this already, but mozilla Firefox .9 is out for windows, so everyone who has v.8 go and upgrade and all of you who use IE go get it at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Computer science news on Phys.org
Don't forget that firefox also runs on Linux and OS X.

I still prefer Safari over Firefox as far as browsers on OS X goes.

I decided to check out the firefox forums before I upgraded from 0.8 to 0.9. Looks like it was a good thign I did, as it seems 0.9 is verrrrry buggy!

I've heard that too although I've haven't seen these bugs yet or at least I haven't noticed them. It seems to be able to load pages a bit faster and that's all I've really noticed from this upgrade.

Firefox 0.9 was just pushed to the gentoo rsync servers today and I quickly grabbed a copy and compiled it. I like the new theme and it does load more quickly than before. I don't know why people are saying this version is bugger, but it seems stable to me.

Also, for all you web developers out there, there is a really cool extension called web developer that pretty neat. I suggest you try it out.

FireFox 'seems' more stable for me than safari... I can go to distrowatch without my browser crashing. On the flip side, for me safari is still faster and the keyboard shortcuts are more intuitive... I'll probably stick with Safari on my Mac, and since Firefox just made its way to the rsync servers I'll be updating my Linux PC tonight. Mahalo dduardo for the info.

1. What is new in Firefox v.9 for Windows?

Firefox v.9 for Windows includes several new features and improvements, such as improved JavaScript performance, support for HTML5 drag and drop, and a new type inference system for faster browsing.

2. Is Firefox v.9 compatible with older versions of Windows?

Yes, Firefox v.9 is compatible with older versions of Windows, including Windows 7, 8, and 10. However, it may not be compatible with very old versions of Windows, such as Windows XP.

3. How do I update to Firefox v.9 for Windows?

You can update to Firefox v.9 for Windows by opening the browser and going to the "Help" menu. From there, select "About Firefox" and the browser will automatically check for updates and prompt you to install the latest version.

4. Can I use Firefox v.9 on my mobile device?

Yes, Firefox v.9 is available for both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the mobile version from the app store on your device.

5. Is Firefox v.9 more secure than previous versions?

Yes, Firefox v.9 includes security updates and enhancements to help protect your browsing activity and personal information. It is always recommended to keep your browser up to date to ensure the highest level of security.