First 4 straight 0-26ers ever in hearts

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a game of hearts that did not go as well as expected due to a bad fourth hand and another player throwing out hearts early. The conversation also mentions that the speakers have recently finished their finals.
mattmns
Ughhh, everything was going great today, and then this had to happen. Check the screenshots. I thought it was going to be my first 4 straight 0-26ers ever in hearts, but I got a bad fourth hand. And then I got a great fifth hand, but one of the stupid girls threw out some hearts early, and I got stuck with the rest -2 :grumpy:

Looking good :smile:

http://img257.echo.cx/img257/4638/hearts9cf.th.png

Ruined, but still nice :cool:

http://img257.echo.cx/img257/6748/hearts11xy.th.png

Blah :yuck:

http://img257.echo.cx/img257/9075/hearts24no.th.png

Physics news on Phys.org
mattmns said:
Ughhh, everything was going great today, and then this had to happen.
Well I don't think a turtle-gram will cheer you up, but...wait, aren't you supposed to be studying? :tongue:

Finals are over as of today :smile:

Nice! Yeah I finished on Tuesday. Man, I'd really feel bad for you...if I knew how to play hearts... :biggrin:

1. What is the significance of the phrase "First 4 straight 0-26ers" in the game of hearts?

The phrase "First 4 straight 0-26ers" refers to a specific achievement in the game of hearts where a player or team successfully collects all four suits of cards with a total value of 0-26 points. This is considered a rare and impressive accomplishment in the game.

2. How is the term "0-26ers" calculated in the game of hearts?

The term "0-26ers" is calculated by adding up the point values of all four suits in a player's hand. In the game of hearts, each heart card is worth one point, while the queen of spades is worth 13 points. Therefore, a hand with all four suits and no high point cards would have a total value of 26, hence the term "0-26ers".

3. Who holds the record for achieving the "First 4 straight 0-26ers" in hearts?

There is no official record for achieving the "First 4 straight 0-26ers" in hearts as it is a rare and difficult feat to accomplish. However, there are many skilled players who have achieved this in their games.

4. Is achieving the "First 4 straight 0-26ers" in hearts necessary to win the game?

No, achieving the "First 4 straight 0-26ers" is not necessary to win the game of hearts. It is simply a notable achievement that showcases a player's skill and strategy in the game.

5. Are there any strategies or tips for achieving the "First 4 straight 0-26ers" in hearts?

There is no specific strategy for achieving the "First 4 straight 0-26ers" in hearts as it heavily depends on the cards dealt and the actions of other players. However, some tips for increasing your chances include paying attention to the cards played, avoiding high point cards, and using defensive tactics such as leading with low point cards to force opponents to take the high point cards.