Where Can I Find Practice Midterms for College Physics?

In summary, the first physics midterm will cover topics such as kinematics, Newton's laws of motion, work and energy, and momentum. The exam will consist of a mix of multiple choice, short answer, and problem solving questions. While studying, it is important to focus on understanding fundamental concepts and principles, as well as practicing problem solving techniques. To best prepare, it is recommended to attend lectures, review class notes and readings, and practice solving problems from the textbook and previous exams. Additional resources such as online tutorials, study groups, and review sessions are also available to help prepare for the exam.
StonedPanda
Tomorrow is my first physics midterm for college. I got a 5 on the AP Physics B test, but I've never taken physics in college yet. There's hardly any calculus, so its basically AP Physics B. Does anyone know where to get sample midterms or can anyone give me some challenging practise problems?

Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
oo thanks for the info, I am currently trying the 2004 set, could u post somemore sources for exams papers like that? thanks mucho.

What topics will be covered on the first physics midterm?

The first physics midterm will cover topics such as kinematics, Newton's laws of motion, work and energy, and momentum.

What is the format of the first physics midterm?

The first physics midterm will consist of a mix of multiple choice, short answer, and problem solving questions.

What should I focus on while studying for the first physics midterm?

While studying for the first physics midterm, it is important to focus on understanding the fundamental concepts and principles, as well as practicing problem solving techniques.

How can I best prepare for the first physics midterm?

To prepare for the first physics midterm, it is recommended to attend all lectures, review class notes and readings, and practice solving problems from the textbook and previous exams.

What resources are available to help me study for the first physics midterm?

There are many resources available to help you study for the first physics midterm, including online tutorials, study groups, and review sessions offered by the professor or teaching assistants.