1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

First year physics exam Prep

1. Dec 5, 2012 #1
    Δ1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

I'm preparing for my first year university physics exam and was wondering if the PF community could give me some 'more difficult' problems that I could work on. If you could can the problems involve combinations of topics (ex. relative motion, kinematics, dynamics, rotation, projectile motion, momentum, statics in 1 or 2 problems). They don't have to involve all of the topics in each question just preferably have more than 1. Also could you keep the questions to all variables as numbers can make the problems tedious and they won't appear on the exam anyways. Thank you.

2. Relevant equations
    L_i = L_f (conservation of angular momentum
    L=Iω τ=Iα
    τ=rxF or τ=rFsin∅
    a=αR
    ΔK =.5I(ω^2)_f-.5I(ω^2)_i=W ETC.

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 5, 2012 #2

PhanthomJay

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Use the 'Search' feature at the top of this page and advance search under Intro Physics Homework Help using keywords as appropriate and you'll find loads of problems and help with their solutions to boot. Best source on the Net!

Welcome to PF, and give my best wishes to Luke and the the Princess.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook