Which Drama Series Has Captivated Your Attention the Most?

• Thread starter pace
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Series
In summary, some macho guys would rather not admit to following these fluff-filled dramas, but the fact is many of them do. Some of these dramas include Chicago Hope and E.R.
pace
So some of us macho boys would maybe not like to say we follow with these flaffy sappy drama series, but the matter is many of us do.

What is the drama series on TV you've had the pleasure of following the most ?

Mine has been Chicago Hope, seen something like 85% of the episodes. And I really liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Does E.R. count as a drama? I'm a regular watcher, thought I don't watch much TV nowadays.

Originally posted by Zantra
Does E.R. count as a drama?

Don't know what E.R. is

though I don't watch much TV nowadays.

Me neither.

Star trek!

I like ER and the X-files. The X-files was a must-watch when Mulder's still the main character.

I also watch Friends, but I'm not sure whether I like it or not, it's kind of funny but I don't really mind if I miss one or two.

though I don't watch much TV nowadays.
Well, same here.

I think The Real World on Mtv is good. I don't watch it often really, but it's pretty funny and there's always pleanty of drama

Originally posted by Andy
Star trek!
What ?! Are you totally insane ?! Pheew...
Where's your medicine ?!

As for drama, REAL machos DON'T WATCH DRAMA. The MOMENT
I see the word drama in the discription of any movie or
series on T.V. I switch channels !

Go Rambo !
Today is a good day to die !

Peace and long life.

Originally posted by pace
Don't know what E.R. is

A TV show about an emergency room at a hospital. Been on for like 10 years now in the U.S. Big show, won lots of awards. Very realistic

I miss Dr. Mark Green. He was very
nice. Course there was that one
time he killed that patient on
purpose.

Now my favorite character is Abbey
the nurse. Her mother is kind of
hot.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
I miss Dr. Mark Green. He was very
nice. Course there was that one
time he killed that patient on
purpose.

hot.

LOL

Originally posted by Zantra
A TV show about an emergency room at a hospital. Been on for like 10 years now in the U.S. Big show, won lots of awards. Very realistic

In fact, for three years consequtive, it shared the dual distinctions of being not only the most popular drama in the U.S., but also the easiest to spell.

LOL

I wonder if the latter causes the
former?

I'm finding Felicity fun lately. Anyone else watches that?

Ok, and who here watch Bold & Beautiful, LoL.

lets see
8 hours of work
6-8 hours of sleep (if lucky)
14-16 hours of my 24 hour day dedicated.

I don't live a schedule to allow me to even know what the newest dramas are, much less watch them.

And when I do find the time, I'd prefer to be dirt biking, working on my car(s), playing some quake or maybe even something constructive.

TV in general bores me. Its only purpose is the occasional movie, and the digital music channels.

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
hot.

Perhaps you're a little older than I am...:wink:

I saw 'the practice' and 'ER' the other day right after each other. That was nice!

What is "Flaffy sappy drama series" about?

"Flaffy sappy drama series" is a fictional television series that follows the lives of a group of friends as they navigate through love, friendship, and personal struggles.

Who are the main characters in "Flaffy sappy drama series"?

The main characters in "Flaffy sappy drama series" include Flaffy, a charismatic and outgoing young woman, and her close friends Sappy, Drama, and Series. There are also several recurring characters throughout the series.

Is "Flaffy sappy drama series" based on a true story?

No, "Flaffy sappy drama series" is a fictional story created by writers and producers for entertainment purposes. However, it may draw inspiration from real-life events and experiences.

What sets "Flaffy sappy drama series" apart from other drama series?

"Flaffy sappy drama series" is known for its unique blend of humor, heartfelt moments, and relatable characters. The show tackles serious issues with a lighthearted tone, making it stand out among other drama series.

Where can I watch "Flaffy sappy drama series"?

"Flaffy sappy drama series" is available for streaming on various platforms, such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. It may also be available on cable or satellite television networks. Check your local listings for more information.