Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Flame warrior

1. Jul 25, 2006 #1
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 25, 2006 #2

Staff: Mentor

WHAT?????? How dare you compare the PF sisters to those banshees??? :grumpy:
  4. Jul 25, 2006 #3
    Note to self : women are oblivious to disclaimers.

The comparison lies in the fact that on seemingly every message board there spontaneously devellops a group of female members that form a tight bond, and will back each other up in all things. For my part, that's where the comparison ends in this case. Substitute "Caste of extremely intelligent and beautiful warrior women who hold all in awe with their magnificent personalities" if it makes you feel better :wink:
  5. Jul 25, 2006 #4

Gold Member

Well , the sisterhood is an archaic loose collection of semi female intelectuals, almost druidic it seems.:biggrin:
  6. Jul 25, 2006 #5
    Excellent website this, I've seen it before, I like to think of myself as a Big cat personally(Ironically enough :smile:) If you regularly visit forums though you'll see some striking similarities with some people you have tangled with on line, Ferrous Cranus is a particular nemesis of mine, I can't stand arrogance and these sort of people drive me to distraction. One or two fundementalist christians or neo cons or BNP cronies or War lovers who fit this bill. I can't think of anyone on here I'd label like that of course(Honestly) But then that would be against the rules anyway :biggrin:
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2006
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?