Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Flash MX 2004

1. Sep 8, 2004 #1
    Does anyone have Flash MX 2004? I've got Flash MX, and I'm wondering whether it's worth upgrading or not. Looking at the "what's new" lists, I've found a few things I'd like to have. However, I'd prefer to get some opinions from anyone who's used both versions, or just has MX 2004.

Thanks! :smile:

AMW Bonfire
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 8, 2004 #2
    Well you could always try it out
    there are some good sites for that although i fear posting them could get me in trouble
    contact me and I will tell you how
    I have mx 2004
  4. Sep 8, 2004 #3
    If your tight on money it's not a huge difference. They upgraded actionscript and update the interface a bit but thats it.
  5. Sep 9, 2004 #4
    I am pretty tight on money. If there's not many new updates, I'll wait until I get some more money, or until the next Flash comes out.

And Tom, thanks, but no thanks. If I tried out flash mx 2004, it'd only be the demo. Thanks anyway.

AMW Bonfire
  6. Sep 9, 2004 #5
    well... why don't u try the demo if your not into cracking
  7. Sep 9, 2004 #6
    It's far too big to download. I was just looking for some opinions on the differences between the two. It seems, as I suspected, the upgrade probably isn't worth it at the moment.

Thanks for your help! :tongue2:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?