1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Flash MX 2004

1. Sep 8, 2004 #1
    Does anyone have Flash MX 2004? I've got Flash MX, and I'm wondering whether it's worth upgrading or not. Looking at the "what's new" lists, I've found a few things I'd like to have. However, I'd prefer to get some opinions from anyone who's used both versions, or just has MX 2004.

Thanks! :smile:

Andy
    AMW Bonfire

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 8, 2004 #2
    Well you could always try it out
    there are some good sites for that although i fear posting them could get me in trouble
    contact me and I will tell you how
    I have mx 2004

4. Sep 8, 2004 #3
    If your tight on money it's not a huge difference. They upgraded actionscript and update the interface a bit but thats it.

5. Sep 9, 2004 #4
    I am pretty tight on money. If there's not many new updates, I'll wait until I get some more money, or until the next Flash comes out.

And Tom, thanks, but no thanks. If I tried out flash mx 2004, it'd only be the demo. Thanks anyway.

Andy
    AMW Bonfire

6. Sep 9, 2004 #5
    well... why don't u try the demo if your not into cracking

7. Sep 9, 2004 #6
    It's far too big to download. I was just looking for some opinions on the differences between the two. It seems, as I suspected, the upgrade probably isn't worth it at the moment.

Thanks for your help! :tongue2:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?