Are There Any Customizable Particle Simulators Like This?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the search for particle simulators with adjustable mass, gravity, and repulsion. The person is looking for a 3D simulator, but it is not necessary. They clarify that they want to be able to control the attraction or repulsion of particles with numerical values, and specify that they want the particles to be circular in shape. The conversation ends with a suggestion to program a simulator oneself and provides some examples of existing ones.
Misero
Any good particle simulators with adjustable mass, gravity, repulsion. (3D would be nice, but I don't need it to be 3D)

Physics news on Phys.org
This is too vague. Particles of what? If there is gravity, why is there repulsion? I have no idea what you want.

As in, I can either make them attract or repel with number values. Particles as in sort of circles floating around. Sorry if I was a bit vague.

That's not any clearer.

Yes, like those, but with a bit more customization if possible.

Misero said:
Yes, like those, but with a bit more customization if possible.
I think you'll need to program one yourself :)

What is a Flash Particle Simulator?

A Flash Particle Simulator is a computer program or software that simulates the behavior of particles, such as atoms or molecules, during a chemical reaction or physical process. It allows scientists to study and understand complex systems and phenomena that are not easily observable in real life.

How does a Flash Particle Simulator work?

A Flash Particle Simulator works by using mathematical algorithms to model the motion and interactions of individual particles based on their physical properties, such as mass, velocity, and charge. These simulations can be run in real-time or with predetermined settings to simulate different scenarios.

What are the benefits of using a Flash Particle Simulator?

The use of a Flash Particle Simulator allows scientists to study and analyze complex systems without the need for expensive and time-consuming experiments. It also allows for the manipulation of variables and parameters to observe the effects on the system, providing valuable insights and predictions.

What types of systems can be simulated with a Flash Particle Simulator?

Flash Particle Simulators can simulate a wide range of systems, including chemical reactions, fluid dynamics, and molecular dynamics. They can also simulate biological systems, such as protein folding and DNA structure, and even astrophysical phenomena like galaxy formation.

What are some real-world applications of Flash Particle Simulators?

Flash Particle Simulators have various real-world applications, including drug discovery, material design, and environmental studies. They can also be used in industries such as aerospace, energy, and pharmaceuticals to optimize processes and improve efficiency. Additionally, they are used in education to help students visualize and understand complex scientific concepts.