Efficient Solutions for Flash Video Recording on Websites

• Thread starter hellojohnatan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flash Video
In summary, the conversation is about finding a good flash video recorder for a website and asking for recommendations. The suggestion is to use YouTube or an encoder to allow video uploads from users.
hellojohnatan
Hey guys,
I'm so glad I found this forum as I been going nuts trying to get a good flash video recorder for my web site.
I have searched all around the web, but didn't found what I'm looking for ...
Does anyone know of any good flash tool that allows users to record short video messages and greetings and display it?
What's the best you ever used?

... Please help!
Any help would be appreciated!

Computer science news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums!

If you can record a video, you can also upload it on YouTube, and embed it on your website (or Google for 'flv encoder'). If you want *other* people to be able to record videos, you're probably going to have to have the infrastructure to accept video uploads from users, host them, encode them to .flv or whatever format you want to use, and then generate a page that displays the uploaded videos.

...That or just let people upload video comments to your YouTube user page.

EDIT: SUPER Encoder:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUPER_(software [Broken])

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is a Flash video recorder?

A Flash video recorder is a type of software that allows users to capture and record video footage from their computer screens. It is commonly used for creating tutorial videos, recording online meetings, and documenting software bugs.

2. Why is my Flash video recorder not working?

There could be several reasons why your Flash video recorder is not working. It could be due to outdated software, a problem with your internet connection, or a conflict with other programs on your computer. It is best to troubleshoot the issue by checking for updates, restarting your computer, and closing any other programs that may be interfering.

3. How do I fix audio sync issues with my Flash video recorder?

If you are experiencing audio sync issues with your Flash video recorder, it could be due to a delay in the audio recording. To fix this, try adjusting the audio settings in your recorder or using a different recording software. Additionally, make sure that your computer's audio drivers are up to date.

4. Can I edit my recorded videos with a Flash video recorder?

Yes, most Flash video recorders come with basic video editing features such as trimming and adding text or annotations. However, for more advanced editing, it is recommended to use a dedicated video editing software.

5. Is it possible to record live streaming videos with a Flash video recorder?

Yes, you can use a Flash video recorder to record live streaming videos from websites such as YouTube or Twitch. However, it is important to note that some websites have restrictions in place to prevent recording of their content, so make sure to check their terms of use before recording.