Flight back to DC

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

I got bored in the airplane and took a video of us taking off from LAX to Regan National. We were in a brand new 737-800, Alaska Airlines. It was a really nice flight. No one sat next to me and I had 3 seats to myself and stretched my legs across all three of them. :rolleyes:

Lots of Heavies at LAX.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7677/pict0005oc2.jpg [Broken]

Thats a great shot at LAX, I got lucky on that one.

This shots pretty cool...we flew right through the vapor trail of another airliner at 37,000 feet. (That long streak above)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9020/pict0010nd9.jpg [Broken]

I noticed that if you look out the window you can see like 7 other airliners all flying parallel with our airplane and tracking the same VORS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

lol, are you like that guy with the 12:00 flashing on his VCR?

lol, are you like that guy with the 12:00 flashing on his VCR?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's true, I am.

I got bored in the airplane and took a video of us taking off from LAX to Regan National. We were in a brand new 737-800, Alaska Airlines. It was a really nice flight. No one sat next to me and I had 3 seats to myself and stretched my legs across all three of them. :rolleyes:

cool

marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Nice shot out the window. Most of the time the planes I've taken have been in service for years and the windows are scratched.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
:uhh: Aren't you supposed to have electronic equipment, like video recorders, turned OFF during take-off? (Hmm...which smiley does the best job of giving Cyrus the "evil eye?" ...ah, maybe this one... :grumpy:)

:uhh: Aren't you supposed to have electronic equipment, like video recorders, turned OFF during take-off? (Hmm...which smiley does the best job of giving Cyrus the "evil eye?" ...ah, maybe this one... :grumpy:)
Ha ha ha, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :blushing:

Im pretty sure my digital camera, which does not give off radio signals, is not going to mess with the ATC.