Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Flow Simulation

1. Feb 6, 2010 #1
    Is anyone willing to test my dragster in SolidWorks or any kind of cfd software? I been looking all over for some kind of CFD to test my dragster but with no luck and I decided to try SolidWorks, which went well until I realized that I my version doesn't have flow simulation. :cry: Can someone please help me, I just want to know how much lift and drag my dragster produces?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 6, 2010 #2
    Anyone, I really need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Feb 7, 2010 #3
    You've gotta be kidding me.

5. Feb 7, 2010 #4
    No one is going to take the time to do a 3D simulation of your dragster. If this is something that you must analyze why don't you hire an engineering firm that will perform these simulations for you for a cost.

Thanks
    Matt

6. Feb 8, 2010 #5

minger

Science Advisor

If you want cheap work, try heading to a local university and funding a senior design project. No one is going to do that task for free, and if they do, well then you're going to get what you pay for.

7. Feb 15, 2010 #6
    hi i am working in butterfly valve simulation using flunnet software if any one worked on this region we can compare the results

8. Feb 15, 2010 #7
    mah rababah,

Make a new thread for your butterfly valve simulation questions. Don't add it to the end of this one. Also, I believe you are using FLUENT software not Flunnet, is that correct?

Thanks
    Matt

9. Feb 22, 2010 #8
    hhhhhhhhhhh thanks but iam trying to solve this proplem but there is limitation in the sources i need some help to evaluate my work can you help me??

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook