1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fluid dynamics

1. Mar 3, 2013 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    A professor gave a pipe network problem to be solved by the Hardy-Cross method. However when I attempted to create a scale drawing of the figure to get a better idea of the problem I realized it is physically impossible to create his design. Now i am wondering if because of this if the problem is unsolvable? If anyone interested needs to see the network with dimensions I could take a pic of the problem statement and post it if that would be the easiest way. I am completely new to this site and this is my second post. Thank you any and all for any guidance. Sincerely, Tynea

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 4, 2013 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

Your first post was deleted as being mostly empty. Did you mean to attach the diagram to this thread?

4. Mar 4, 2013 #3
    Thank you Berkeman,

I'll start a new thread calling it fluid dynamics 2 and I will post the pic of the assignment i thought i had added the pic to my current post but I must be mistaken. sorry i am not very computer savvy.
    Tynea

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted