1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fluid mechanics~ Bulk modulus

1. Mar 16, 2015 #1
    Hey all, Im having trouble getting to the answer of the attached file below. It would be appreciated if anyone had some tips on getting to the answer.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2015 #2

SteamKing

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hiya MatStrat:
    We ask that all HW and HW type threads be posted in the appropriate HW forum. I have moved your thread to the Intro Physics HW forum.

If you haven't already done so, please read the Rules of PF.

Good Luck!

4. Mar 16, 2015 #3
    Please tell us your thinking on this problem, and what you have done so far. You said you are having trouble, but we can't help you if we don't know what your trouble is.

Chet

5. Mar 16, 2015 #4
    I can't understand what it is that i am supposed to be finding. Everything seems to be given in the question leaving nothing left to be found.

6. Mar 16, 2015 #5
    They are asking you how much more water you have to squeeze into the tank to get the pressure up to 70 MPa.

Chet

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted