Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct?

• Thread starter qpzm77gg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fluid
In summary, "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" is a tool that allows users to check the accuracy of their answers for Q1 and Q2 in a specific task or problem. It works by comparing the user's input with the correct answers and can be used for any type of task. It is not limited to scientific tasks and is considered a reliable tool as long as the correct answers are provided and input accurately. However, it is recommended to double-check the answers manually for accuracy.
qpzm77gg
My answers in Q1 , (i) 861.6 kg/min (ii) 1126.97Watt
My answers in Q2 , (i) 67.5N (ii)2.77N

My answers are correct or not?

Thanks.

Attachments

• ???_1.jpeg
    ???_1.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 452
Physics news on Phys.org
My answers in Q1 , (i) 861.6 kg/min (ii) 1126.97Watt

Above is close.

My answers in Q2 , (i) 67.5N (ii)2.77N

Above is incorrect.

What is the purpose of "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct?"

The purpose of "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" is to provide a way for users to check the accuracy of their answers to Q1 and Q2 in a particular task or problem.

How does "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" work?

"Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" works by comparing the user's input for Q1 and Q2 with the correct answers. If the answers match, the user will receive a confirmation that their answers are correct. If the answers do not match, the user will be prompted to try again.

Can "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" be used for any type of task?

Yes, "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" can be used for any task or problem that requires a user to input answers for Q1 and Q2. It can be customized to fit the specific needs of the task.

Is "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" only for scientific tasks?

No, "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" can be used for any type of task or problem, not just scientific ones. It can be used in various fields such as mathematics, language, history, etc.

Is "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" a reliable tool?

Yes, "Q1 & Q2 Answers - Check If Correct" is a reliable tool as long as the correct answers are provided and the user inputs the answers accurately. However, it is always recommended to double-check the answers manually to ensure accuracy.