Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Fluidity of life

1. Sep 13, 2010 #1
    As an aero guy, I'm starting to see so many things in our world mirroring fluid flows, from music to movies, aikido, complex human interrelationships, politics...

Life. Mothers, sons, wives.

It's like our relationships with others are as interconnected by facebook as they are by anything else.

Or, pick up the phone and gain 1,000 times the throughput, even on a mere voice connection.

Back to Caprica - it's an utterly brilliant series.

Back to reality, I like talkng with my friends. :)

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 14, 2010 #2

Office_Shredder

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So you're having some sort of existential epiphany.

In which you realize that we truly have to live life and can't hide behind a computer screen with its limited interactions to the rest of the human race.

And decided to announce this to an internet forum

4. Sep 14, 2010 #3
    One of the best examples of true irony I've ever seen.

5. Sep 15, 2010 #4
    As an aero guy, I’m starting to see so many things in our world mirroring fluid flows, from music to movies, aikido, complex human interrelationships, politics…

Life. Mothers, sons, wives.

It’s like our relationships with others are as interconnected by facebook as they are by anything else.

Or, pick up the phone and gain 1,000 times the throughput, even on a mere voice connection.by (mugaliens )

6. Sep 15, 2010 #5
    If you're going to comment on these issues, you're going to need to conform with forum rules and quote my comments as pertaining to our rules.

Thanks.

ETA: Hit the Quote function when quoting what other people have written.

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  7. Sep 15, 2010 #6
    Lol, read the forum stats. Anyone's postings here reaches a thousand times the folks of a simple voice connection.

Please let yours be worthy of a well-formulated response! Rather than absurd and nonsensical innuendos.

Frankly, I consider this a personal attack in violation of the forum rules. HOWEVER, I would like you to back your comments with any comment of substance of note, so please do so, and I will respond in accordance with the rules.

If not, I'll simply report your personal attacks for what they are.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook